Infant Massage Class
This one-time introductory workshop will teach you how to massage, relax, and soothe your newborn to pre-crawling baby. All of the techniques will be demonstrated on a doll and you will practice the strokes on your own baby during the class.
Benefits of Infant Massage:
- Body Awareness
- Helps to relieve the discomfort associated with gas and colic
- Promotes the strengthening of the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Helps to establish that special bond between parent and baby by focusing on important elements such as eye to eye and skin to skin contact
- Helps baby to have a more restful sleep
- Increases parents confidence and sensitivity to baby’s cues
- Relaxes and releases tension
Space is limited, so please call 587-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Sheryl White of Baby Kneads has been teaching programs and working with families since 1999. She is a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, Baby Signer, Reiki Master and mother of three. Her role in these classes is to facilitate and help strengthen the connection between infant and caregiver through early communication.
- Saturday, July 13, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Community Room